Work with us
If you're a paediatric dentist or a dental professional dreaming to join one of the UK's most successful children's dental practices, you've come to the right place! Happy Kids Dental is growing and always looking for passionate and caring team members.
In the last 5 years we grew from a team of 11 to 86 team members and are always looking for talented paediatric dentists, orthodontist , hygienist , nurses and administrative team members.
If you think you would be a good fit, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental Nurse Position Opening
Qualified, experienced, GDC registered Dental nurses only please.
Requirements for this role:
- GDC Registration
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Provide clinical chair-side support to pediatric dentists and therapist
- Willingness to provide exceptional patient care
Your salary and benefits:
- Competitive pay rates which increase as you gain more experience and qualification.
- Discounted dental treatments for you and immediate family members.
- Long service recognition
- You're supported from day one to learn, develop and encouraged to progress.
- Opportunities to develop technical skills in Radiography, Sedation and Orthodontics
Receptionist role and responsibilities
- Meeting and greeting parents and children
- Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records
- Supporting the Practice Manager and clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
- Making patients aware of dental services and offers
- Handling payments
Your skills and experience
- Ability to keep calm and professional in a fast paced environment
- Previous dental/healthcare reception experience
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Strong communication and organisation skills
Salary and benefits:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Free CPD courses provided
- Career opportunities to move into other roles
- Long service recognition
We work extremely hard every day and truly have our patients health at heart.
Our purpose and our mission keeps us motivated to face challenges that dentistry faces, but we have a lot of fun along the way.
What is it like to be part of the team at happy Kids Dental?
"I have been with Happy Kids Dental for just over 3 years now and have enjoyed every minute of it! Working for a company that really cares about their patients and staff alike is a game changer and makes coming into work every day so rewarding. I decided to join Happy Kids Dental back in 2019 as I was looking for a new challenge and career progression and have received many learning opportunities to enable me to gain the knowledge to do so; joining as a head nurse/assistant manager, moving to practice manager for our Marylebone site. Watching the practice(s) grow and our team expand over the past 3 years is also a very fulfilling feeling."
Practice Manager at Marylebone location
"After 20 years in Children's dentistry as a Practice manager, I Joined Happy Kids and I am now fast approaching my 5th year anniversary! I chose to accept the role at Happy Kids because I believed in Happy Kids and wanted to make it a success and to be involved in the startup of this brand new company. I love working at Happy Kids Dental because for me it never feels like work, but more of a family atmosphere."
Practice Manager Chelsea
"I’ve been at Happy Kids Dental for 4 years. It is truly a one-stop-shop for children's teeth with all the latest equipment, materials, and different specialties under one roof. Hence I enjoy my work here. It is a lovely environment for families as they are cared for to a high standard."
Dr Amrita Singh
Specialist Pediatric Dentist
"When I began nursing at Happy Kids Dental in 2018 I was offered career development options including radiography and sedation courses. With their full support I reduced my hours to part time in order to attend school and returned as a qualified dental Therapist. I work alongside a multidisciplinary consultant lead team and continue to help develop my skills as a clinician."