Braces/Invisalign Open Days
Schedule a free braces or Invisalign consultation at Happy Kids Dental
Orthodontic Awareness Days at Happy Kids Dental, where we offer free braces and Invisalign consultations to children and their parents.
Meet our specialist orthodontists Dr. Stephanie Oiknine (Marylebone) and Dr. Steffen Decker (Chelsea). Get all the answers you might have about jaw development, alignment of the teeth and best times to start the treatment for children or adults.
On the day you will receive:
- Comprehensive Orthodontic evaluation
- Detailed Treatment Plan
- Get precise 3D digital images of your teeth with iTero® scanner. We will use those images to develop your personalised treatment plan.
- All of your orthodontic questions answered
- Get an estimate of the length of the treatment required, its costs and finance options.
- All in 30 min appointment
Please be advised Summer is the best period to start your child's orthodontic journey as it gives time needed to adjust to wearing braces/aligners, which can prevent multiple appliance breakages during the school year and warrants better compliance and treatment outcome overall.
Special discounts and offers are available on the day.
Dates Available (Marylebone):
- 7th July Fully Booked
- 13th July 5 Bookings Available
- 27th July 10am - 6pm
- 31st July 10am - 6pm
- 11th August 10am - 6pm
- 17th August 10am - 6pm
- 18th August 10am - 6pm
- 28th August 10am - 6pm
Dates Available (Chelsea):
- 8th July Fully Booked
- 9th July 3 Bookings Available
- 13th July 10am to 6pm
- 17th July 10am to 6pm
- 29th July 10am to 6pm
- 20th August 10am to 6pm
- 26th August 10am to 6pm
Before we take your booking, we just need to make you aware of a few important details
To book your appointment:
- Please select: Patient type NEW
- Reason: Invisalign/Braces open day
- Select Provider: Dr. Stephanie or Dr.Steffen
- Choose time and date that suits your schedule
Please note : we require a £50 fully refundable deposit for any consultation in order to secure the booking.
Should you choose to go ahead with treatment, your deposit will be used against the cost of your next appointment. If you do not wish to go ahead with treatment, the £50 charge will be refunded in full.
Please note, we do have a 48-hour cancellation policy, which means a cancellation charge will be applied if you cancel or reschedule too close to your appointment.
Cancellation charge for appointments cancel within 48 hour window of your appointment is £50.