BACK TO SCHOOL OFFER - take advantage of braces or Invisalign consultations at Happy Kids Dental for £95 only (regular price £195)
Meet our specialist orthodontists Dr. Steffen Decker, Dr. David Raikovich and Dr. Maja Kekus. Get all the answers you might have about jaw development, alignment of the teeth and best times to start the treatment for children or adults.
On the day of Consultation you will receive:
- Comprehensive Orthodontic evaluation (45min appointment).
- OPG X-ray (regular price £95-£115) and 3D digital images of your teeth with iTero® scanner.
- Detailed Treatment Plan with the length of the treatment required, its costs and finance options.
- All of your orthodontic questions answered
Dr. Steffan talks about the benefits of Early Intervention
5 Reasons to choose us:
- We are proud to have been voted Number 1 in Children's orthodontic care in the UK, 3 years in a row - you can expect your child to receive the very best care available when choosing Happy Kids Dental.
- With our Orthodontic specialist your child’s perfect smile will be in the best hands possible. Dr Steffen, Dr David and Dr Maja were educated in the top universities in the world and have since achieved a number of international accolades in Children’s and Teen Orthodontics.
- More than 7,300 beautiful smiles created to date!
- We are proud to offer all orthodontic treatments available - metal braces, ceramic braces, Invisalign, lingual braces and Myobrace.
- Our Orthodontist Specialist believe in a non-extraction approach to orthodontics and try to adhere to this philosophy when it is in the best interest of the patient.
- We have created a 'Rewards Program' to recognise your child’s accomplishments and congratulate their winning achievements. It is an incentive program based on your child's compliance, which creates an opportunity to earn points and redeem cool prizes with every visit. During their treatment, your child will be able to redeem up to £120 in gift cards from various stores such as Starbucks, Smiggle, Amazon, Spotify, Urban outfitters, MAC cosmetics, Brandy Melville and Nintendo.
- Our practice environment is specifically designed around children and parents' ease of use. We are open longer hours and Saturdays to accommodate your busy schedule. Due to the nature of orthodontic treatment , which entails multiple visits during a lengthy period of time, our treatment coordinators are available for you and will make your child's orthodontic journey as smooth and stress free as possible.
Dates Available (Marylebone):
- 10 June 10am - 6pm
- 11 June 10am - 6pm
- 17 June 10am - 6pm
- 23 June 10am - 6pm
- 25 June 10am - 6pm
- 26 June 10am - 6pm
Dates Available (Chelsea):
- 16 June 10am - 6pm
- 22 June 10am - 6pm
- 23 June 10am - 6pm
- 26 June 10am - 6pm
- 30 June 10am - 6pm
Summer Offer: Free Fixed Retainers
Get free fixed retainers when starting your child's orthodontic journey with us this Summer.
Offer ends 31st July 2021.
Regular price £300.
Book online today to redeem this special offer.
0% Financing Available for All Treatments
Start your child’s orthodontic journey at leading dental practice in London with monthly payments as low as £150.
No deposit required.
Before we take your booking, we just need to make you aware of a few important details
To book your appointment:
- Please select: Patient type NEW
- Reason: Orthodontic Consultation
- Select Provider: Dr.Steffen, Dr. David or Dr. Maja
- Choose time and date that suits your schedule
Important to know: your child should be at least 6 years of age to fully benefit from orthodontic consultation. All children and teenagers are required to have one parent or legal guardian present in the consultation appointment.
Please note: we require a £50 deposit for any consultation in order to secure the booking.
Your deposit will be used against the cost of your orthodontic consultation, which is £95.
Please note, we do have a 48-hour cancellation policy, which means a cancellation charge will be applied if you cancel or reschedule too close to your appointment.
Cancellation charge for appointments cancelled within 48 hour window of your appointment is £50.