JOIN US FOR THE
We run regular events aimed at both patients and dentists. Please take a look below at our latest events and how to reserve your place.
FREE TO ATTEND!
Date: Tuesday 2nd October
CPD: 2 hours
“Early orthodontic treatment When to refer to an orthodontist”
Develop an understanding of early orthodontic malocclusion and the importance of timing in the application of interceptive treatment.
- Understand what problems can occur in early dental development
- Understand the signs and symptoms of abnormal dental development
- Understand the long-term impact of abnormal dental development on the occlusion
- Understand different types of interceptive treatment to correct problems of abnormal dental development
- Clinical case study
“Functional appliances – When and why?”
Gain an understanding of the principles of growth modification and the evidence supporting their use.
- What is growth modification?
- What types of malocclusion is it best used for?
- Timing for optimal results
- Benefits of growth modification vs alternative treatment, pros and cons
- Different types of functional appliances
- Overview of cases treated with growth modification
BOOK YOUR PLACE