Take advantage of our current discount offer on Braces or an Invisalign consultation at Happy Kids Dental for £95 only (our regular price £195)
Book an Orthodontic Consultation with us and see firsthand why we are voted the Number 1 practice for Children's orthodontic care in the UK, 5 years in a row! More than 11,700 beautiful smiles created to date.
On the day of Consultation you will receive:
- A comprehensive Orthodontic evaluation. All your questions about your child’s jaw development, alignment of the teeth and the best time to start treatment will be answered during a one hour appointment.
- G X-ray (our regular price £95) and 3D digital images of your teeth with the iTero® scanner.
- A detailed treatment plan, with the length of the treatment required, its costs and finance options.
- All of your orthodontic questions answered
Orthodontic treatment requires a significant commitment of time and money , we know how important it is to find the best orthodontist for your child. At Happy Kids Dental, we give you a choice of highly skilled professionals to choose from.
Dr. David was educated in the top universities in the world and has since achieved a number of international accolades in children’s and teen orthodontics.
Dr. Priti is a consultant orthodontist with more than 20 years of experience and is regarded as one of the best orthodontists in the UK by her peers.
Dr. Maja is known for her holistic approach to Orthodontics and expertise in Myobrace and early orthodontic treatments.
Dr. Eslam handles the most complicated orthodontic cases with ease.
Take a look at some of the brilliant results delivered:
0% Financing Available for All Treatments
Start your child’s orthodontic journey at leading dental practice in London with monthly payments as low as £150.
No deposit required.
Before we take your booking, we just need to make you aware of a few important details
To book your appointment:
- Please select: Patient type NEW
- Reason: Orthodontic Consultation
- Select Provider: Dr. David, Dr. Priti, Dr. Maja or Dr. Eslam
- Choose time and date that suits your schedule
Important to know: your child should be at least 7 years of age to fully benefit from orthodontic consultation. All children and teenagers are required to have one parent or legal guardian present in the consultation appointment.
Please note: we require a £50 deposit for any consultation in order to secure the booking.
Your deposit will be used against the cost of your orthodontic consultation, which is £95.
Please note, we do have a 48-hour cancellation policy, which means a cancellation charge will be applied if you cancel or reschedule too close to your appointment.
Cancellation charge for appointments cancelled within 48 hour window of your appointment is £50.